segunda-feira, 24 de novembro de 2008

SONETO V/XII - SUMMER: ADAGIO


Fire of industry stolen of Gods
Is new science for the same arts;
Device of other parts is folded all,
That will become here more than it was sung.

To know new nor always if it reaches
All beauty that, is certain, if it waits,
Counts then with what the time operates:
Full perfection when knowing that it advances.

Lathe me active citizen and work,
With hope in each new development;
I learn and I make of the biggest quality.

There, I give myself counts of that I am valid,
I charge of the life for my performance,
That luck mine, good paid that I have.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.
Há mais de dez anos revisando textos com competência e pontualidade.

Postagens populares